All-Clad Bakeware - Gold Standard

triciaeNovember 3, 2005

I purchased 3 pieces of this bakeware 3 years ago (large loaf, large cookie sheet, and 8" square) to replace some of my horrifically ugly, stained, and warped old stuff.

After using it for 3 years, I've decided I like it well enough to invest in two small loaf pans for sandwich bread. I use the larger loaf pan for quick breads since I use old-fashioned recipes that make too much batter for the smaller size pans.

It's ghastly expensive...but, my experience has been that the heat distribution is excellent, the finish looks as good as new, and I can use a knife to cut brownies, etc. w/o hurting the finish. And, it's beautiful to look at.

Does anybody else use this bakeware? It's probably just a ridiculously expensive splurge but I really like it....

Here is a link that might be useful: All-Clad Bakeware - Gold Standard

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lucyk

Wow! It is beautiful, but REALLY expensive! I'm glad you are able to get some, and I can understand why you would want to add to your collection.

Bookmark   November 3, 2005 at 7:23PM
sunnyco

I have one cookie sheet that I paid $25 for at TJ Maxx (clearance). It had a scratch on it. I can't use it until whatever decade we get our new oven put in. It is too big for my current oven.

Bookmark   November 4, 2005 at 3:28PM
c_amant_att_net

We have a few of these, also purchased at deep discounts and TJMaXX and would LOVE to know where to find more. They clean up like NO OTHER pan I've had, and are as immaculate as the day we got them. Let me know if you have any ideas!

Bookmark   July 10, 2011 at 12:18PM
More Discussions
Kitchen Selective food slicer
Would anyone know of source for parts for Kitchen Selective...
debby_1
Need advice on a soup pot
hi, I haven't bought cookware in years, so don't know...
ellenr22
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Grinder
My hubs gave me the meat/food grinder attachment for...
mimijacobs
New Viking Cookware
Has anyone tried the new Viking Cookware now being...
katespak
Need a double boiler for induction cooktop
I need a 3 piece set: the bottom pan (induction ready),...
creativ3girl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™