Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron
DH came home from the Farm and Ranch store with two new Lodge pre-seasoned cast iron pans. The 50-year old, wonderful, inherited one disappeared in the move, sadly :(
I thought some folks here might want to see the directions for care:
1. Rinse with hot water before first use. NO SOAP.
2. Before cooking, prepare surface with cooking spray or vegetable oil.
3. After cooking, clean with stiff brush and hot water. Avoid soap.
4. Towel dry immediately, and apply a light coat of cooking spray while utensil is still warm.
5. Store in cool, dry place.
6. Do not use in dishwasher.