Egg Cooker Question??

cciaffoneNovember 29, 2008

I am in the middle of a major Senior Moment here.

Cannot remember the name for an egg cooker.

It's a smallish container with a screw-on lid.

You butter the inside, break an egg into it,

screw on the top, and lower into boiling water

for about 8 minutes. Then remove from the

water, unscrew the top (HOT!!) and eat.

Whatsit Called????


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Egg coddler?

    Bookmark   November 29, 2008 at 6:43PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

A-Yup. That's it. Many thanks.

Now I can find instructions online.

    Bookmark   November 30, 2008 at 7:31PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Pasta rolling pin aka mattarello
I'm planning on purchasing a mattarello or pasta rolling...
Help with a Farberware MicroBrew
I need some help figuring out how to use a Farberware...
Need a double boiler for induction cooktop
I need a 3 piece set: the bottom pan (induction ready),...
New Viking Cookware
Has anyone tried the new Viking Cookware now being...
Need advice on a soup pot
hi, I haven't bought cookware in years, so don't know...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™