Oval cookware for oval burner

monicakm_gwNovember 4, 2005

I have a KA Architect smooth top range that has a 6.5x10" oval burner on the left rear. I can't find a piece of cookware of those dimensions (or close enough to work). I'm not looking to buy a set. Can someone suggest a brand and size pot/pan/skillet/griddle...anything so that I can utilize that odd shaped burner.



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Here's a link to the Le Creuset oval cookware...


Here is a link that might be useful: LeCreuset.com / USA / Products / Oval Ovens & Soup Pots

    Bookmark   November 4, 2005 at 7:27AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Posted by OP to the Appliances Forum...

10' oval fry pan...found it/ka oval burner
Posted by Monicakm (My Page) on Fri, Nov 11, 05 at 22:30

For a year I've been looking for a pan that will fit the 6x10 oval burner on my KA Architect Range. Found one on QVC. It's on Waitlist right now but I put my order in anyway. Just thought I would post this in case anyone else is looking for one as well.
Item Number K5576
Technique Hard Anodized 10" Oval Fry Pan by CooksEssentials

Waitlist Only
Retail Value $39.50
QVC Price $26.12
Shipping and Handling $4.72

    Bookmark   November 14, 2005 at 7:09AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
Pasta rolling pin aka mattarello
I'm planning on purchasing a mattarello or pasta rolling...
Help with a Farberware MicroBrew
I need some help figuring out how to use a Farberware...
New Viking Cookware
Has anyone tried the new Viking Cookware now being...
Mauviel m'150s and m'250c
I'm looking at some pans in these two lines -- I understand...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™