What's on your wish list?
Thanks to information on this forum (thanks joiful!), I purchased a Le Creuset 6 3/4 qt. French Oven and a 2 3/4 qt. soup pot on Amazon.com a few weeks ago. On Monday, I got sucked into their One Day Sale (up to 60% off on Kitchen stuff) with $25 off $125 purchase. Free Super Saver Shipping sealed the deal for me, and I purchased a Lodge Cast Iron (2 sided) Grill, a new Polder Thermometer, an in drawer knife block and a stockpot/pasta insert combo by Calphalon. I'm so excited! But not sated...:)
I have a few things on my Wish List (although not necessarily from Amazon) for Christmas:
1. Chemex coffeepot
2. Copper or stainless oil can
3. Gravy separator
4. Coffee filter holder from Lee Valley
5. A good bottle of Port for my Port Wine reduction sauce -- yum!
6. Salts (Fleur de Sel, among others) and a good salt mill
7. Marble or Aluminum rolling pin
8. Soapstone pot -- anyone seen these??? Looks cool!
9. End grain butcher block countertop for my main prep area -- ahead of the main kitchen redo
- Mezzaluna knife (or two) to go with my bargain Boos mezzaluna board ($20 from TJMaxx)
Anyone else with a list so long it will never be fulfilled? :)