Pinzon 4 qt sauce pan

craigiiiOctober 30, 2008

Does anyone know where I might purchase a Pinzon 4 qt sauce pan. I understand they are no longer being manufactured. Many thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
juliet3

You probably already know that Pinzon is Amazon's house name, usually for products they purchase from other manufacturers and then re-badge to the Pinzon name. I did a quick search on eBay for you, and there were a number of Pinzon items on there, but no 4-quart saucepan. I would advise you either (a) keep looking on eBay, and the saucepan will likely come up for sale eventually, or (b) buy an equivalent saucepan from another manufacturer. Cuisinart Classic 4-quart saucepan is similar, actually better since it is heavier, but it is priced in the $50's. However, I have seen the Cuisinart saucepan in either TJMaxx or Marshall's (can't remember which) for about $29.99. They also have All-Clads and Calphalons for discounted prices at TJMaxx and Marshall's, so you should look there.

I also think 4-quart saucepans aren't that common. Usually they're 3-quart or 3.5-quart.

Bookmark   October 31, 2008 at 11:22AM
More Discussions
induction stove power boost function
Have a set of Zwilling cookware and their brochure...
metaphilos
induction questions: heat distribution vs. pan size, moisture
I bought a single-burner induction hotplate to try...
meeotch
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
joan41
Is there lead in this antique brass pitcher?
Hello, I have a fondness for antique metal cookware...
bradleyd_svh
Fermented cabbage
Many people really enjoy as me the taste of fermented...
GeorgeLiv
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™