terry cloth pot holder

salbwilOctober 6, 2010

Does anyone know where these might be found? I'm looking for the simple square terry holder with a loop for hanging and haven't found them anywhere. All have silicone or some other such thing on one side.

Many thanks,


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Ritz potholders are what you're looking for--companyis in PA, I believe--or was, the last time I ordered from them. Here's one place online: http://www.kilianhardware.com/ritsolterpot.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Terry potholders

    Bookmark   October 7, 2010 at 3:22AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you, thank you !

    Bookmark   October 7, 2010 at 8:51PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Those Ritz potholders are the best! Mine are looking pretty ragged right now - of course, I've been using them for 12-15 years! Thanks for the info on where to find them!


    Bookmark   October 27, 2010 at 6:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Ladies, I found them in my grocery store. I have seen them in several grocery stores since I bought mine. I gave $5.00 for 2.. The exact ones you have posted here.. I bought 2 for each of my daughters for stocking stuffers at Christmas..

    Bookmark   November 12, 2010 at 9:35PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Pasta rolling pin aka mattarello
I'm planning on purchasing a mattarello or pasta rolling...
which cookware to choose?
hi. i just joined the forum today. we're a newly wedded...
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
best (semi-pro) brand pots and pans for induction
hello we are renovating our kitchen and now it will...
Stainless Cookware cleaning - again... :
Hi all, IÂve read a lot of posts on how to clean stainless...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™