Farberware search,,,

oldpotsSeptember 9, 2009

My 4 qt sauce pot has been my weapon of choice for a long time now. Over the last 6 months or so I've been playing Hager the Horrible pillaging the local thrift shops for more US made pieces.

The pillaging has been very slow... :(

BUT, with a little patience... :)

I have to confess that I did break down and buy a 2 1/2 qt sauce pan and lid off eBay at very low point in my spree.

Search well and prosper.

OldPots

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ak0402

Hey Oldpots, I am not sure why you posted, but maybe to let people know you are hoping to buy more Farberware? I plan to put my never-used Farberware Millennium 3-qt. SS saucier with lid on eBay in a few weeks. It's a model that was discontinued a while ago. I've had it 4 or 5 years, but have never used it, and am trying to de-clutter. You can email me via my Gardenweb page if you want me to let you know when I list it on eBay.

Bookmark   September 10, 2009 at 12:52PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oldpots

Thanks akchicago, but I posted for those who are on the hunt for something specific. In my case, it has been a matter of wanting a set of pots and pans of a particular make, style, origin and "cost". :)

One of the things I stumbled upon in a thrift shop was a Thai-made Farberware Millennium stainless steel wok. That was fair game under my rules of the hunt. :)

'Course, if Farberware hadn't been made in the US for years, then I'd be on the hunt for Thai Farberware Millennium. I wonder who makes the Millennium in Thailand?

OP

Bookmark   September 10, 2009 at 11:26PM
More Discussions
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Grinder
My hubs gave me the meat/food grinder attachment for...
mimijacobs
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
joan41
Fermented cabbage
Many people really enjoy as me the taste of fermented...
GeorgeLiv
Pasta rolling pin aka mattarello
I'm planning on purchasing a mattarello or pasta rolling...
miscel
tea kettles
Hi - does anyone know of a whistling tea kettle that...
chilloway
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™