D.R.G.M. then something something etc

Katrinka_FidoSeptember 16, 2011

Hello all! Antiques/Collectibles forum referred me to this forum, maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I do know it is a german cookie cutter/roller guessing from around(correct me if I'm wrong)40's? Can't make out the other lettering or find anything close on net. Someone on this site has to be an old kitchen utensil collector(read that was their niche & don't remember who) CAN YOU MAKE OUT or familiar with what is the other lettering could be or stand for? Jdea? Uaea? Uded? Jdea. I've read on a D.R.G.M. site that the other initials were an inspector of sorts(like little paper tags 'Inspected by #10') & then you could pin down to a year but that was referring to military things & I have too many letters. I am running into brick walls. Help please & thank you


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Be sure to cross-post in the Cooking forum!

Here is a link that might be useful: cooking forum

    Bookmark   September 16, 2011 at 10:12PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Grinder
My hubs gave me the meat/food grinder attachment for...
tea kettles
Hi - does anyone know of a whistling tea kettle that...
Kitchen Selective food slicer
Would anyone know of source for parts for Kitchen Selective...
Nu Wave Oven
Has anyone bought this? Is it worth the cost? It is...
Any information on Evaco/Cast?
Just saw this in a kitchen store...latest non-stick...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™