cooks essentials talking microwave

vacuumfreakSeptember 20, 2006

I don't know if I should post this here or on the cooking forum. I was in Big Lots the other day and came across the Intellichef talking microwave by Cooks Essentials... which is probably farmed out and made by someone else. It says it's a rotisserie, bread maker, microwave, and mixer all in one... for 79 dollars. It's stainless steel and talks to you! I don't know what it says, but it looks like a nice sized oven. I can't find a wattage rating on it or any reviews online... does anyone have any experience or advice about this machine? Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
glenda1017

I bought one from QVC few years back and it does everything listed! Unfortunately, mine doesn't work and I would love to get it fixed if I could find someone that knows what they are doing. It has 10 features and it may just be a fuse or simple fix, but until I find someone that knows what kind of machine this is I haven't got it fixed. I miss using it!
So, if someone knows in Portland, Oregon a good repairman of microwave/oven/breadmaker/etc. I could use that help.

Where is this Big Lots located? For that kind of money I could buy a few!

Bookmark   June 26, 2012 at 7:03PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JoanLight

I've used this microwave oven for about 10 years and in constant fear it will break down. It does everything advertised and I use it often to mix and make bread, too. I rarely use the cake pan since it only makes one large layer. This is the best microwave oven I've had since they started making them. I'm going to check Big Lots around my location to purchase a back up unit. Don't understand why everyone doesn't have one!

Bookmark   June 16, 2013 at 7:32AM
More Discussions
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
joan41
Mauviel m'150s and m'250c
I'm looking at some pans in these two lines -- I understand...
Gooster
Help with Induction Cookware
I just bought a Samsung Induction cooktop, and I need...
element_z
Recommendation for pans for high heat cooking
I like "high heat" cooking, not the kind...
azmom
tea kettles
Hi - does anyone know of a whistling tea kettle that...
chilloway
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™