Calphalon service

asoloSeptember 15, 2011

FWIW....a few years ago, bought two Calphalon 12" omelette pans (#1392) at BBB. About $70.00 each as I recall. Used them frequently. Even though they still looked fine, they began to stick a bit -- made it harder and harder to make my fried rice and soba noodles. (This is the one: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=12112963)

Sent them in to Calphalon for warranty consideration a few weeks ago and yesterday received two brand new ones. No hassles about receipts or usage or anything, they just did it.

I regard as excellent service. Suspect I may be buying more Calphalon stuff.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deanb

I think Calphalon has the best warranty in the business. I've returned several pieces with the same outcome. No hassles, no questions.

Bookmark   September 18, 2011 at 2:12AM
klseiverd

I have the same set. Really don't remember when I bought them, but sure I "registered" them... no idea where that paperwork could be?? great pans, only used correct utensils in them... but non-stick is fading fast. When I saw you post decided I really don't have anything to lose by sending them back. Also sending back a 2 qt sauce pan (Simply Calphalon)... part of an original set purchased before the 2 skillets. If I get brand new replacements, will be kicking myself for giving up on FAVORITE piece from that set after non-stick started failing... straight sided "saute" pan.

Bookmark   September 23, 2011 at 3:51PM
asolo

Their site has a toll-free customer service phone number. Advise talking with them first.

They make so many products it's hard to know which ones may be "eligible". My particular items had a lifetime warranty. Others may not. Maybe best to talk with them about your particular concerns before spending money to send in for "evaluation". I can tell you receipts or proof-of-purchase, etc. don't matter. Nobody saves those.

Bookmark   September 23, 2011 at 8:01PM
klseiverd

Found a box and shipped back sauce pan and 2 skillets via UPS at their cheapest rate ($12-something)... about 2 weeks ago or so. Had NO receipts and just extimated when I got them. Got BRAND NEW replacements yesterday! Sauce pan isn't an exact replacement, old one must be discontinued.

My sister told me she sent back a soup/stock pot and replacement she got had one of those pasta inserts... that the old one didn't have.

Bookmark   October 14, 2011 at 12:06PM
More Discussions
Kitchen Selective food slicer
Would anyone know of source for parts for Kitchen Selective...
debby_1
Favorite tea kettle for induction?
Waiting patiently for my induction cooktop to be installed....
txjoyce
Best stockpot recommendations?
I've been slowly upgrading my cookware (Demeyere, Le...
Gooster
tea kettles
Hi - does anyone know of a whistling tea kettle that...
chilloway
induction questions: heat distribution vs. pan size, moisture
I bought a single-burner induction hotplate to try...
meeotch
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™