looking for V-shaped rack

mariendAugust 14, 2005

I am looking for a V-shaped wire rack that will hold a large chicken or small turkey. I had one, but got lost in the move. These fold and are easy to store.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Is this what you are talking about? Maybe Bed Bath & Beyond would have it.

Here is a link that might be useful: rack

    Bookmark   August 15, 2005 at 10:22PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Is there lead in this antique brass pitcher?
Hello, I have a fondness for antique metal cookware...
Stainless Cookware cleaning - again... :
Hi all, IÂve read a lot of posts on how to clean stainless...
Mauviel m'150s and m'250c
I'm looking at some pans in these two lines -- I understand...
cooks essentials talking microwave
I don't know if I should post this here or on the cooking...
pie crust in a Breville all in one food processor
Can a pie crust be made in a Breville all in one food...
Sue Molitor
Sponsored Products
Safavieh Runner Rug: Anatolia Navy/Sage 2' 3" x 8'
Home Depot
Limoges Mini Square Flared Pendant by Justice Design Group
$124.20 | Lumens
Chocolate Blossom Linen Ava 6-Light Bronze Pendant Fixture
Lamps Plus
'Whisk Me Away' Cotton Apron
$12.99 | zulily
SLV Lighting | Cubix 2 Outdoor Floodlight
$396.00 | YLighting
Bean Shaped Gate Strap Hinge with Bolt and Pintle
Signature Hardware
Colonial Mills EM69A008X028 Elmwood Braided Rug - Tarragon - Set of 13 Multicolo
$174.85 | Hayneedle
Zanzibar Rectangular: 5 Ft. 3 In. x 7 Ft. 6 In. Rug
$254.00 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™