I'm confused.

elisamcsAugust 8, 2006

I'm watching QVC and they're using an anodized aluminum pan on a radiant ceramic cooktop. The pan has concentric grooves on the bottom. I was told that the pans have to have a perfectly flat bottom. What's going on? I'm getting a new cooktop with my kitchen remodel, and I'd like to get new pans. Would someone please clear this up for me? Many thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You might want to post about this over on the cooking forum. You would not believe the wealth of good information over there.

    Bookmark   August 18, 2006 at 11:16PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Any information on Evaco/Cast?
Just saw this in a kitchen store...latest non-stick...
Need advice on a soup pot
hi, I haven't bought cookware in years, so don't know...
Mauviel m'150s and m'250c
I'm looking at some pans in these two lines -- I understand...
silicone baking mat aftertaste
i got silicone baking mats on overstock.com a couple...
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Grinder
My hubs gave me the meat/food grinder attachment for...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™