Has anyone bought anything from yourcookware.com

can_not_decideAugust 18, 2008

I'd be interested to hear about your experience with yourcookware.com if you've purchased anything from them. I have not been able to find much information on the web about them other than from their website. I am going to purchase some Demeyere Atlantis pieces and would like to feel comfortable about doing business with them before I place my order.

Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dbaguy

I've ordered single Demeyere pieces from them on three occasions. No problems with any of them. The last order was on 4/14 and the saucepan was delivered on 5/14. (I don't have any date info on the earlier orders.)

Bookmark   August 21, 2008 at 7:19AM
can_not_decide

Thank you for your reply Dbaguy.

Bookmark   August 21, 2008 at 9:20AM
solarpowered

I've also bought from YourCookware. I had no problems with the YourCookware part of it. On the other hand, Demeyere was on their summer vacation shutdown, and it took them several weeks to ship my order. :(

Bookmark   August 21, 2008 at 1:19PM
can_not_decide

I just ordered the 10 piece set of the Demeyere Atlantis Cookware from YourCookware(I know, most people recommend buying individual pieces, but I really did need each and every pan in the set). The $$'s were tough to swallow, but I've used Revere Ware for the past 20 years, so I figured I deserved it. I can't wait to install my new Diva 36" Induction and start using my new cookware! Solarpowered, thank you for all of your postings about cookware. It certainly helped me make my decision to buy the Demeyere!

Bookmark   August 21, 2008 at 5:52PM
bevwinchester

Any updates to this thread, please? I am considering the hefty investment in Demeyere Atlantis for my new Bosch induction unit & I am not sure where to purchase ( or, for that matter, which pans to start with- ) thank you for any advice!

Bookmark   July 1, 2013 at 6:33PM
Melic

According to the archived web page for www.yourcookware.com, available at www.archive.org, Your Cookware closed down on June 12, 2011.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to www.archive.org

Bookmark   July 18, 2013 at 5:24PM
mhamtan

The best deals for Demeyere I have found have been on Amazon. Interested in knowing if there is a better place to purchase.

Here is a link that might be useful: Demeyere at Amazon

Bookmark   August 2, 2013 at 4:03PM
More Discussions
tea kettles
Hi - does anyone know of a whistling tea kettle that...
chilloway
Fermented cabbage
Many people really enjoy as me the taste of fermented...
GeorgeLiv
Best Non-Stick Cookware?
Saw a segment on this morning's news that says not...
jrb451
glass top range / pots leave marks?
I have a new Kenmore Elite glass top range. The cooktop...
bretonb
Best cookware for induction?
After LIVING on the kitchen site for the last few months,...
dccnm
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™