sunbeam cooker crocker fryer

maryanne44August 10, 2013

Does anyone know where to get parts for cooker with analog controls for temp. my stoneware insert is cracked and I would like to replace it. It is about 30 years old and one of the best appliances that I have both because of the versatility. Mare

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need advice on a soup pot
hi, I haven't bought cookware in years, so don't know...
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
Any information on Evaco/Cast?
Just saw this in a kitchen store...latest non-stick...
Help with a Farberware MicroBrew
I need some help figuring out how to use a Farberware...
Kitchen Selective food slicer
Would anyone know of source for parts for Kitchen Selective...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™