Replacement handle for Range Craft Stainless Steel Cookware

bchumphAugust 8, 2007

I have a set of this cookware that is in great shape after 11 years of use but the handle just broke on one of the skillets. I found the replacement handle on the Sears parts website but it says they are no longer available. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a replacement handle instead of buying a new set of cookware?

Model # 391.5070

Thank You,

Brad

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jkinni

I have an Outlooks stainless steel 5 quart pot that I got at a yard sale about 10 years ago. On the bottom it says Made in Korea, sold by Sears and Roebuck and 391.5070. I saw a picture of a Range Craft 5 qt pot on the web. It was the same as an Outlooks. I tried to find more of either brand for sale but could find almost NO references to either brand. Not even on Ebay. I just now tried looking again but found nothing. My Outlooks pot is pure stainless steel with a heavy thick stainless bottom. Sorry I couldnt help you find what you are looking for. If you find a source for either brand pls let me know. Joe Kinnison San Antonio TX

Bookmark   August 16, 2007 at 2:58PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bburnham1_carolina_rr_com

I NEED A HANDLE FOR MY 5QT ,SEARS OUTLOOKS POT . there are two numbers on the pot. On top, above logo is 391.5070; under the logo is #60684. the pot was made in Korea and was sold by Sears Roebuck & Co, Chicago,Ill. The handle is 3 1/4 " wide with a center screw.

Bookmark   May 18, 2011 at 3:43PM
More Discussions
Fermented cabbage
Many people really enjoy as me the taste of fermented...
GeorgeLiv
induction questions: heat distribution vs. pan size, moisture
I bought a single-burner induction hotplate to try...
meeotch
Help with a Farberware MicroBrew
I need some help figuring out how to use a Farberware...
ritaotay
Need advice on a soup pot
hi, I haven't bought cookware in years, so don't know...
ellenr22
Favorite tea kettle for induction?
Waiting patiently for my induction cooktop to be installed....
txjoyce
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™