Aebleskiver Pan ...which one?

black-thumbJuly 23, 2009

Hi I'm in the market to purchase one of these but there are so many brands available I'm not sure which brand and type is best. I will be using it on a gas stove if that matters. Should I get one with a flat bottom or the one with the bump outs on the bottom? Do they make nonstick ones? ( not really that big of a deal but if they do I would prefer it)


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have a Nordic Ware ebelskiver pan - it was a gift but I think it was from Williams-Sonoma. It's non-stick. I like it a lot. They have a video demonstrating how to make the pancakes if you click on the link below.


Here is a link that might be useful: Williams-Sonoma

    Bookmark   July 23, 2009 at 3:09PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I also have the nordic ware non stick....but I think I would prefer a cast iron one
Frankly I'm not a very good aebelskeever maker. There's a definite knack to it....the video makes it look easier than it is.
Linda C

    Bookmark   July 24, 2009 at 12:00AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


The price is not bad. They look so delicious! They remind me of stuffed french toast.

    Bookmark   July 24, 2009 at 2:46PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Nu Wave Oven
Has anyone bought this? Is it worth the cost? It is...
Help with a Farberware MicroBrew
I need some help figuring out how to use a Farberware...
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Grinder
My hubs gave me the meat/food grinder attachment for...
New Viking Cookware
Has anyone tried the new Viking Cookware now being...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™