Which cookware for flat top stove?

adobesunlightJune 20, 2005

We just purchased a home (haven't moved in yet) that is coming with a flat top stove (burners similar to a Corelle finish) and was told to be careful as to which type of cookware we use as some pots and pans might scratch the surface. What do you recommend? I've never cooked using an appliance such as this, but always admired them. Also, how do you clean the surface?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

There a number of threads on the Forum discussing smoothtop ranges. I've linked one of them below.

You can locate others by using the Search facility located at the bottom of the main Forum page...


Here is a link that might be useful: What brand pans for ceran black glass electric cooktop?

    Bookmark   June 21, 2005 at 7:21AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
Pasta rolling pin aka mattarello
I'm planning on purchasing a mattarello or pasta rolling...
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Grinder
My hubs gave me the meat/food grinder attachment for...
Best stockpot recommendations?
I've been slowly upgrading my cookware (Demeyere, Le...
Nu Wave Oven
Has anyone bought this? Is it worth the cost? It is...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™