Help in deciding on wall oven or a range for baking

strawberryshortcakesNovember 11, 2012

We are building a new house. I am an avid baker and would like suggestions on the best ovens for baking. I am open to double wall ovens or a professional range. I have jenn air double ovens and HATE them. I have had them 3 years and have had them calibrated 3 times and they still dont heat evenly or at the right temp. Does anyone who is an avid baker have an oven they love and would highly recommend? Thanks for your help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wekick

I have an Electrolux wall oven and Wolf DF range. I love them both. They bake evenly and I like the different modes that enable you to bring heat from the top and bottom. Both utilize convection elements beneficial when the ovens are full. The Wolf has dual fans/elements.

Bookmark   November 11, 2012 at 11:37AM
Madeline616

I have to second the Wolf DF.

I use my 30" Kenmore Elite wall oven more than my Wolf. When I was buying, though, I researched the heck out of the Wolf, and learned that so many avid bakers loved their Wolf DF ranges.

(The Kenmore Elite suits my purposes well, but I do more roasting/broiling than baking.)

Bookmark   November 12, 2012 at 3:51PM
jadeite

I bake a lot and love my Electrolux Wave Touch wall oven. It bakes very evenly even when I have the whole oven fully loaded with multiple pans on 3 racke. That's the most important issue for me.

Other things I like are the bread proofing mode, the probe which you can use with meats to tell internal temperatures, the timer. It warms quickly and is quiet and efficient. So far I've had it about 7 months and have no complaints.

Cheryl

Bookmark   November 13, 2012 at 2:20PM
More Discussions
NY - Long Island Kitcken Appliance (Berta/Electrolux/etc...)
Hi All... I've been lucking for the past 6 months while...
nyli2014
Has anyone dealt with any members from AutomaticWasher.org
I am curious to know if anyone has spoken with any...
anthony1717
motor for bluestar hood
I recently purchased a floor model bluestar range and...
shelly_ok
De Dietrich induction cooktop
Is anyone around that has any data about De Deitrich...
chinchette
Questions about noisy back draft damper on vent hood roof cap
One female here who is definitely not a diy type person....
texasgal47
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™