griddle/grill for bridge element

aprilquiltsJune 12, 2006

Hi there,

I just ordered a GE Profile range that has a bridge element. I am interested in finding a griddle/grill for it. It has a glass smoothtop.

I have seen a nordicware reversable one. Does anyone have any recommendations for a griddle/grill combo, or if not, the best griddle option?



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have a Lodge cast iron two burner grill/griddle that I really like. I use it on an induction smoothtop cooktop. I think that other posters have suggested this cookware piece is not good for smoothtops. You might want to check this.

    Bookmark   July 17, 2006 at 11:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

mally, is your griddle flat on the bottom? I tried a reversible two burner cast iron griddle (not flat on bottom) and it didn't seem to work on our induction smoothtop. However, we have a couple of single burner griddles that are flat and the work fine.


    Bookmark   July 20, 2006 at 8:52AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need advice on a soup pot
hi, I haven't bought cookware in years, so don't know...
Recommendation for pans for high heat cooking
I like "high heat" cooking, not the kind...
White film/Oxidation on Wusthof Handles
I recently bought a set of Wusthof Classic Ikon knives...
best (semi-pro) brand pots and pans for induction
hello we are renovating our kitchen and now it will...
Help with a Farberware MicroBrew
I need some help figuring out how to use a Farberware...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™