Galloping Gourmet/ Decosonic Oven Roaster

Brug_maniacJune 27, 2005

I just bought a new Decosonic oven roaster at a yard sale this weedend, it has a glass bowl with the motor in the top cover. I have been searching on the internet for a manual and recipes, I found that this unit is identical to the galloping gourmet's machine. So I guess instructions on either model would be great. I can't wait to give this a try. Any help or suggestions would be wonderful, thanks for reading my post.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
darlene87

I have a galloping gourmet oven. Can hunt up the directions for you if you email me. I love mine, use it almost daily. The microwave has not been used in eons. These ovens cook faster, as they are turbo ovens, or have a fan that blows the heat around, thus faster cooking. You cook at lower heat, like 25* lower, and sometimes less time. I cook, bake, reheat, and just about use it for everything, from fish to breads. Contact me if you wish.
Darlene

Bookmark   July 24, 2005 at 3:39AM
Harriet

i AM TRYING TO LOCATE INSTRUTIONS FOR DECOSONIC CONVECTION ROASTER A MODEL#707/209.

HELP!

THANK YOY

Bookmark   September 15, 2005 at 11:04AM
suzeq37

I, also would like instructions for Decosonic Convection Roaster, Moded #707/209. Thank you. I can hardly wait to try it.

Bookmark   November 6, 2005 at 12:25AM
BarbHastings

I would like to get the instructions for Decosonic Convection Roaster Nodel #707/209. Thank you.

Bookmark   November 15, 2005 at 12:57PM
honeybell

This is my 3rd attempt to post here. My sister has a Decosonic oven & swears by it. There's an website for U.S. Electric South Florida, Inc that sells Decosonic & its accessories. STAY AWAY from Flavorwave!! I just bought one from eKitchen online. Delivery took six weeks and the oven died yesterday -- it was only TWO months old. Worse part is that it did NOT cook as advertised. It would suck all the juice out of meat. It's just a browning unit & the ONLY thing it cooked well was French bread pizza. Just FRAUD!! Why is Flavorwave still in business??

Bookmark   April 26, 2006 at 6:18AM
darlene87

I still have my older Galloping Gourmet in use. I also got another one as a backup from a thrift store for $5, and it works fine. Now it is in storage if the other one I use almost daily does break. I love the machine, and it saves energy, as not using the big kitchen range oven for just a small cake or one item, is wasting energy. Sorry about your bad experience.
Darlene

Bookmark   April 29, 2006 at 4:33AM
gw:michele325-1961

My sister has a Decosonic Convection Oven and the bottom bowl recently cracked on it. does anyone know where I can find a replacement bowl for it?

thanks

Bookmark   May 4, 2006 at 12:20AM
darlene_87_yahoo_com

Here is the booklet for the galloping gourmet that is now posted online. Darlene
http://customwebdesign.tripod.com/perfection_aire_manual.pdf

Bookmark   July 8, 2006 at 4:24AM
locke_telus_net

I have a Decosonic Convection Oven Model #707/209 and the bottom bowl cracked,then I shattered it completely. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement bowl for it?
Both #'s I have are not current. I am located in Alberta Canada.

Bookmark   October 17, 2006 at 7:44PM
wisconsingirl53

for a replacement glass try ebay today... 10-30-06 ref number 280041996832. I hope this helps. I have one and love the Decosonic. I am afraid I will crack the bottom myself and use lots of caution when cleaning or moving it.

Bookmark   October 30, 2006 at 11:19PM
mica5116

Hello, I just bought a Galloping Gourmet Oven in almost new condition. The oven did not come with any directions or recipes, and I have no idea how to use it. Can someone please help me with a few hints on how to use this oven? Thank you.

Bookmark   July 14, 2007 at 3:49PM
joe_blowe

mica5116,

The answer to your question is in this very thread, posted by Darlene on July 8, 2006. Scroll up...

Bookmark   July 14, 2007 at 3:59PM
cleotha

i would like manual for decosonic convection roaster,file#el40177 a-model#707 120v. 60hZ 1200w. date a92thank you cleotha.

Bookmark   October 16, 2007 at 12:14PM
momj47

Here is a link to the manual, courtesy of Darlene_87 (see above)

It's an acrobat PDF file that you can download and save to your computer and print for your own use.

You can either right click on the link with your mouse and "save target as" and it will download to your computer in the place you designate or you can click on the link and open the file and then save it once it's open, or you can just print it directly from the screen.

Here is a link that might be useful: Galloping Gourmet/ Decosonic Oven Roaster Manual

Bookmark   October 17, 2007 at 7:40AM
popatty

I am on my second galloping gourmet cooker and love it. I found it in mint condition (never been used and still with the original box) on ebay. Also bought one for my mom and husband's best buddy.

It is great for all kinds of cooking. I love the fact that it cooks faster, juicer meat and doesn't heat up the kitchen. That previous link is the original booklet, although I haven't used it's recipes, some look yummy.

Good luck and here's to healthier cooking!

Bookmark   November 4, 2007 at 1:56PM
happy_cooking

You can download the Decosonic Convection Oven manual at my website below. I also have some parts for sale from my old Decosonic oven, see the link for more info.

Here is a link that might be useful: Decosonic Convection Oven Manual

Bookmark   February 26, 2008 at 2:46AM
happy_cooking

My website has moved as of 7/25/09, so the new link to the Decosonic Convection Oven manual is here:

http://www.squirrelconspiracy.net/decosonic_convection_oven.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Decosonic Convection Oven Manual

Bookmark   July 25, 2009 at 6:29PM
ronnieanddebbie72_yahoo_com

A Friend gave me one of the Galloping Gourmet cookers and i have never used one. I would just like to have some instructions on it,please. Just send them to my email. Thank you so much

Bookmark   March 5, 2011 at 10:03AM
riding1265_yahoo_com

i would like manual for decosonic convection roaster,file#el40177 a-model#707 120v. 60hZ 1200w. date a92thank you cleotha

Bookmark   June 12, 2011 at 12:46PM
More Discussions
Mauviel m'150s and m'250c
I'm looking at some pans in these two lines -- I understand...
Gooster
Is there lead in this antique brass pitcher?
Hello, I have a fondness for antique metal cookware...
bradleyd_svh
which cookware to choose?
hi. i just joined the forum today. we're a newly wedded...
doduhdew
Best cookware for induction?
After LIVING on the kitchen site for the last few months,...
dccnm
New Viking Cookware
Has anyone tried the new Viking Cookware now being...
katespak
Sponsored Products
Grillware Square Griddle with Handles
$49.95 | FRONTGATE
American Outdoor Grill 33803 Triple Drawer - 33803
$765.85 | Hayneedle
Seafood Cakes - SHRIMP
$60.00 | Horchow
Polar Bear Pot Holder
$7.99 | zulily
Florida State Seminoles Cake Pan & Stand
$16.99 | zulily
Fire Magic 43930S Double Access Doors - 43930S
$489.60 | Hayneedle
Mauviel M'Heritage Copper 5-pc. Cookware Set
$675.00 | FRONTGATE
Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 17-inch by 12-1/2-inch Large Rectangular Roa
Overstock.com
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™