All-Clad's Semi-Annual Seconds Sale

KarigraphyMay 29, 2005

All-Clad is having its semi-annual seconds sale on June 3 and 4th at the Washington County fairgrounds which is about 45 minutes drive south of Pittsburgh.

I've gone to many of their sales and gradually have collected a set of pans exactly suited to my needs. But I always have something new in mind to pick up if the price is right!

It's like a giant festival of chefs and home cooks - people pack boxes full of pots and pans to take to the checkout lines. The prices are 40 to 70% off retail, depending on the irregularity. In most cases, you'd have to search and search to find any flaw.

They sell every style of All-Clad and have lots of employees on hand to answer questions and help you find the pot or pan you want.

I'm planning to go on Friday to pick up a 14" non-stick fry pan. Wish me luck that they have the pan and matching lid! Maybe some cookie sheets? Maybe a food mill?

Karen

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
salbwil

Karen,
Are any of these sale items available online? Obviously, many of us cannot travel that distance for some pans but certainly would buy them if they were available closer.
Thanks,
salbwil

Bookmark   May 30, 2005 at 4:43PM
Karigraphy

Salbwil - I have not see any information about selling any seconds online.

There are sets of pots that are on sale on some internet sites from time to time. I wonder if anyone ever buys All-Clad seconds and sells them on eBay.

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm getting my sneakers out!

Karen

Bookmark   June 2, 2005 at 2:23PM
vmandi

Try www.cookwarenmore.com. They have All-Clad irregulars at 33% off list price and twice a year (spring and fall) they offer an additional 20% savings. In my case, the imperfections in the four LTD pieces I purchased were very minor.

Here is a link that might be useful: cookwarenmore

Bookmark   June 3, 2005 at 9:33AM
Melic

Aside from the twice yearly sale with an additional 20% off, you can get the same additional 20% off any time of the year if you buy 4 or more pieces (excluding first quality items and specials). Perhaps friends can get together and come up with 4 items among themselves.

I've gotten all my AllClad from cookwarenmore since I found out about them. The 'flaws' are cosmetic only and nearly impossible to find - none affects the cooking surface. For example, I just got a 12" skillet - the flaw was a wee 1/4 inch mini-bump on the top of the handle (ie in the indentation) near the base where you wouldn't even hold the handle anyway. My Dutch Oven's only flaw was a slight, again 1.4 inch, mis-strike of the little design over the words "All-Clad" on the handle. I'll live with half off for that kind of flaw :-)

One thing to note: some pieces are more popular than others, and occasionally you may have to wait a while to receive them. I know that was true with my 12" skillet. But it's worth the wait, quite literally, IMO.

Bookmark   June 6, 2005 at 3:53PM
More Discussions
Favorite tea kettle for induction?
Waiting patiently for my induction cooktop to be installed....
txjoyce
Kitchen Selective food slicer
Would anyone know of source for parts for Kitchen Selective...
debby_1
Mauviel m'150s and m'250c
I'm looking at some pans in these two lines -- I understand...
Gooster
Help with a Farberware MicroBrew
I need some help figuring out how to use a Farberware...
ritaotay
Wagners 1891 Dutch Oven
I have a couple of questions about a 5 qt Wagners 1891...
jpc57
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™