Showtime Rotisserie is broken

marie26May 2, 2005

I purchased the largest Showtime Rotisserie about 2 years ago. It's been used about 1 - 2 times a month since I bought it. I used it just prior to my recent move but when I tried to use it after the move, it worked for 5 minutes and then shut off on its own. It never started again.

The moving company says that I have to prove to them that the motor is not burnt out in order for them to pay to replace this one. I don't think using it for up to 2 hours about 20 times would burn out the motor.

How can I find out if the motor is burnt out or not? Is there a type of store that I can take it to for this information? I don't remember where I purchased it at and don't have the receipt for it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Twinkledome

We purchased ours through the TV specials. The tab that held the glass door at the bottom broke and I called Showtime. They sent me a replacement part (no charge) and I ordered other supplies through them, including the wonderful elastic ties that are used for roasting chickens. We have had ours for about 5 years. It has worked well. Why don't you try to get in touch with Showtime. You may have sent in a warranty card which would solve your problem.

Bookmark   May 3, 2005 at 12:51AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
james_jones109_us_army_mil

My door fell off my Rotisserie and broke. How can I get a new door, my is Model 6000B

Bookmark   May 10, 2011 at 7:09AM
More Discussions
Favorite tea kettle for induction?
Waiting patiently for my induction cooktop to be installed....
txjoyce
Best stockpot recommendations?
I've been slowly upgrading my cookware (Demeyere, Le...
Gooster
stainless flatware
does anyone have reed and barton allora flatware? i...
JoPierson
silicone baking mat aftertaste
i got silicone baking mats on overstock.com a couple...
ardcp
Is there lead in this antique brass pitcher?
Hello, I have a fondness for antique metal cookware...
bradleyd_svh
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™