straight-sided tube pan?

elbufMay 6, 2007


I have been looking for years for a pan like one my mother had: a tube pan, with removable bottom, but with straight sides instead of sides angled outward. I have Googled furiously but cannot find one anywhere. Is this an unreasonable request? I need it for a coffee cake recipe that has a topping, so that the top when its in the pan will be the top when it is out of the pan. Normal angel food pans make a stupid looking cake that is wider at the top than at the bottom. Bundt pans make a stupid looking cake that is bumpy on the bottom. I just want a straight-sided cake with a hole in the middle. Has anyone seen a pan like this?



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Hi there. A quick search on Ebay revealed this... something called a "spring form tube pan". You might try using that as your search term. Click the link and let us know if that is what you mean! Thanks and good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Maybe what you are looking for... ebay??

    Bookmark   May 6, 2007 at 5:32PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
New Viking Cookware
Has anyone tried the new Viking Cookware now being...
Stainless Cookware cleaning - again... :
Hi all, IÂve read a lot of posts on how to clean stainless...
induction stove power boost function
Have a set of Zwilling cookware and their brochure...
tea kettles
Hi - does anyone know of a whistling tea kettle that...
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
Sponsored Products
Akaba | Gorka XL Stacking Leather Chair
Designers Fountain ES1257L Lunar-ES 15 in. Energy Star Flushmount - ES1257L-ORB-
$52.00 | Hayneedle
Table Setting & Etiquette & Food Activity Place Mat Set
$8.99 | zulily
Gus Modern | Adelaide Bi-Sectional
Crestview Collection Raleigh Owl Orange Table Lamp
$84.90 | Lamps Plus
VIGO Dual Function Stainless Steel Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet
Sure Fit Smooth Suede Washable Chair Slipcover
Clarity Side Table
$339.99 | Dot & Bo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™