Architect in Mass?

chris11895October 14, 2011

Hi,

I'll save the drama of our story, but we have had some issues finding the right Architect in Mass. We're North of Boston and are finding every architect we have spoken with is rather arrogant, and just wants to spend our money. We had one tell us that for around 200/sf we would get plywood floors, even though the builder told him 200 definitely is doable. We know the builder well, and trust him. Plus we have been in other homes he's done. We're willing to compromise and consider ourselves rather rational so we're sick of being talked down to. If anyone has recommendations, we'd love to get some new names. Sadly, our builder's favorite architect passed away recently so he doesn't have anyone he can endorse yet. TIA!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bd134

Hi Chris. I can recommend the architect I used to design my house without hesitation. Very reasonable and reliable. Also, I'm almost done building south of boston and I am way below 200/sq foot. I would be glad to share more info with you if you want to contact me directly. Send me your email.

Bookmark   October 25, 2011 at 4:24PM
More Discussions
Custom floorplan looking for some feedback/suggestions...
Basement: I've been leaning toward making the theater...
goeersn99
Are these doors acceptable to you?
These are walnut interior doors. I understand that...
pumpkinhouse
House complete... Moving Friday... Photo tour
Hi all! I thought I would post some pics while the...
Momto3kiddos
Well Water
For those of you with well water only. What systems...
Renee0829
Leaking roof due to antique bricks?
Good morning! We are having a problem with our new...
cvazqu
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™