bluestar rnb floor model $1750 janesville, wi

gin_ginNovember 9, 2012

Hi,

I am not affiliated with this company in any way. I saw a floor model Bluestar I thought someone here might like to know about. It's a RNB304BSS, 30' Black (black on the sides too). There are some scratches on the top stainless surface, the part in front of the burners, but otherwise it looked in perfect cosmetic condition. $1750

It's at a place called Marling Home Works in Janesville, WI.

Here is a link that might be useful: Marling HomeWorks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jolb57

no one has jumped on this its still there they will ship very nice staff and they have some photos on their Facebook page. You can't get an rcs for this... I saved a pic

Bookmark   January 13, 2013 at 4:34PM
needinfo1

gin gin--

Did you just happen upon this in their store while you were in there? How bad were the scratches?

Bookmark   January 14, 2013 at 12:34AM
gin_gin

Jolb, Thanks for posting the pic.

Needinfo, I had been emailing a sales person there and she told me about the floor model. Then we drove up there to see the range top they have hooked up in action. Oddly there is no showroom in the entire Chicago area that has a live Blue Star.

Anyway, yes I did see that floor model in person. The scratch wasn't too big, but it may be too deep to buff out. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of the scratch, I should've. At that price I don't think the scratch would keep me from buying it if I wanted a black range. I'm pretty set on a range top, so I thought someone here might want it.

If you contact them maybe they will send you a picture of the scratch. I filled out the contact form on their website and they were very quick to get back to me. Kathy is who I was dealing with there.

Bookmark   January 14, 2013 at 2:44AM
needinfo1

Thanks to both of you! I may be interested in this; we'll see after I contact them.

I can't believe that there aren't any live Bluestars in the Chicago area. Incredible! We live in Minneapolis, and there are several here.

jolb57--Were you in the store to see this too? How did you get the photo?

Bookmark   January 14, 2013 at 11:23AM
jolb57

I just cut n pasted their photo from their post
I hope somebody gets it Good luck

Bookmark   January 14, 2013 at 8:38PM
cincinnasty

Gin_gin, thank you very much for posting this up...! I contacted the nice folks at Marling Homeworks last month and had them hold this for me. This weekend I drove from Cincinnati up to Wisconsin and picked it up. It is in perfect condition, and i think it will look amazing in our new kitchen (house won't be complete till this summer), especially after i order up some red knobs for it! Thanks again!

Bookmark   February 24, 2013 at 9:18AM
gin_gin

Great! I'm glad someone got it, it seemed like a great price to me. I really want the range top, or I probably would've snapped it up myself. Please come back and let us know how you like it after you get up & running this summer.

Gin

Bookmark   February 24, 2013 at 9:40AM
More Discussions
Dishwasher with cutlery tray and heated dry?
I seem to be coming up fairly empty handed with these...
tigger9759
Difference between advantium and convection microwave
I had almost decided on the ge advantium (monogram)...
athensmomof3
Wall oven caution - IKEA/Nutid/Datid/Whirlpool
This post is meant to steer people away from IKEA Nutid,...
detroit_burb
Ordered my BlueStar!
I ordered and paid my deposit on my BlueStar on Saturday....
Debbi Branka
Coffee Machines
What is the best built in coffee machine for your buck?...
J Saleh
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™