cookncarpenterApril 21, 2013

Not sure if this belongs in Cookware, but I have some plates from my late mother and father that say "Lamberton Scammeil - made expressly for Marshall Field & Company" anyone know what this means?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You can also try the Cooking Forum, which has a lot more active users. Good luck!

    Bookmark   April 21, 2013 at 11:25PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

This is an American china company which would make designs specificallyfor certain outlets or organizations, as well as for the general public. Google the name; you'll see many different patterns.

    Bookmark   April 23, 2013 at 2:57AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Favorite tea kettle for induction?
Waiting patiently for my induction cooktop to be installed....
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Grinder
My hubs gave me the meat/food grinder attachment for...
Is there lead in this antique brass pitcher?
Hello, I have a fondness for antique metal cookware...
silicone baking mat aftertaste
i got silicone baking mats on overstock.com a couple...
induction questions: heat distribution vs. pan size, moisture
I bought a single-burner induction hotplate to try...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™