Wayman tableware

eatmorespinachApril 6, 2014

I know this is a cookware, not tableware, forum; but I am looking everywhere I can for something, and am hoping someone here can help me! Has anyone seen or heard of a ceramic/crockery company by the name of Wayman? I'm pretty sure it's British. Years ago, I saw a coffee mug, sugar dish, bowl, etc with the name Wayman on a British-type crest. Sound familiar to anyone? Thanks in advance! Paul

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need a double boiler for induction cooktop
I need a 3 piece set: the bottom pan (induction ready),...
induction questions: heat distribution vs. pan size, moisture
I bought a single-burner induction hotplate to try...
glass top range / pots leave marks?
I have a new Kenmore Elite glass top range. The cooktop...
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
Need advice on a soup pot
hi, I haven't bought cookware in years, so don't know...
ellenr22 - NJ - Zone 6b/7a
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™