Grilling question

lillethApril 11, 2005

This should probably be posted in outdoor cooking, but I don't have a subscription to that forum. I used to have some wood chips for grilling. They were not for flavor but rather were to help start the charcoal fire. Now i can't find them in the grocery or hardware store. Does anyone know what these are called?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I think these are a seasonal item that should be appearing on the shelves in May with all the other barbecue items. But I don't know what they're called either. Sorry!

    Bookmark   April 15, 2005 at 11:35PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with a Farberware MicroBrew
I need some help figuring out how to use a Farberware...
Best Non-Stick Cookware?
Saw a segment on this morning's news that says not...
induction questions: heat distribution vs. pan size, moisture
I bought a single-burner induction hotplate to try...
Recommendation for pans for high heat cooking
I like "high heat" cooking, not the kind...
silicone baking mat aftertaste
i got silicone baking mats on a couple...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™