GE Monogram Line - Do you like yours?

AlizaKaltonNovember 25, 2013

Hello!
We are putting in a totally new kitchen and are thinking about installing ALL GE monogram appliances (oven, fridge, dishwasher,microwave). Has anyone has positive or negative experiences?

Thank you,
Aliza

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
EurekaChef

I like my convection oven. There have been some criticisms about the eveness of cooking, but I haven't found that to be a problem. I like the fact that all of the racks are glide out and you can leave them in when using the oven in clean mode. The only minor criticism I have is I wish you could turn on the overn light without turning on the oven. It's nice when you're keeping stuff warm to be able to see it w/o having to have the heat on.

Bookmark   November 25, 2013 at 7:54PM
a2gemini

I have the monogram Advantium 240 and love it. I don't have the other GE appliances.

Bookmark   November 25, 2013 at 8:12PM
attofarad

My wife has the 48" side by side and the under counter wine fridge. Both have been good, 12 years so far.

Bookmark   November 26, 2013 at 1:46AM
Fori is not pleased

I had a Monogram hood for a while. I liked it. I think it was a rebadged import: http://appliances.monogram.com/ApplProducts/ZV800SJSS

Bookmark   November 26, 2013 at 12:45PM
meek95

We have a GE Monogram 36" 6-burner range and an Advantium oven. Love them both. The Advantium is super easy to use, it is a microwave, speed cook oven and also has a convection bake function. The range is all gas, the oven bakes very evenly, it has two glide out shelves and a regular rack. The burners can simmer really low. My only complaint is I wish one of the burners was smaller for smaller pots and pans. They put out a lot of heat which I feel when stirring. They've been installed 4 months so I haven't used all the functions yet. So far I am very happy with our choice.

Bookmark   November 27, 2013 at 10:09PM
Whit461

Similar to meek95, we have a GE Mono DF range and 240V Advantium wall oven. Cooking is awesome, but avoided the DW, hood, and so far the fridge as well. Love them, even the burners. Contrary to posted opinions, the burners have performed well; low simmer, boils water super fast, cleans up easy, cooked a 30 pound turkey in the range. Oh, and the lemon or the white chocolate and raspberry compote soufflés.....,

Bookmark   December 3, 2013 at 7:41PM
Lauraeds

Thanks so much for all the info - so glad to hear people like the GE Monogram. I've been trying to decide between this and the KitchenAid - mostly a $ factor. Hoping it all works out to go for the Monogram!!

Bookmark   February 16, 2014 at 2:09PM
More Discussions
Over & Under refrigerator advice/options
I am remodeling my kitchen and planning to use separate...
uscpsycho
Questions about noisy back draft damper on vent hood roof cap
One female here who is definitely not a diy type person....
texasgal47
Has anyone dealt with any members from AutomaticWasher.org
I am curious to know if anyone has spoken with any...
anthony1717
good experience with AJ Madison
Got a really good deal on $5k worth of Bosch appliances...
logastellus
Best place to buy appliance parts
I have a GE range (6 yrs of age) for which I need parts....
puzzlefan
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™