Need help to identify a cast iron grill.

bob_n_bernie_waMarch 2, 2013

My wife Bernie cooks mainly with cast iron and has some unique pieces. We bought this at a thrift store. It has no markings other than C-11 and a logo on the bottom shown in the last picture. The top is approximately 10 X 12. It is reversible with ribs on one side and is smooth on the other.

Would like to know who the manufacture is and how to use it. It has no draft holes so it is not an Hibachi.

It has never been used as far as we can tell and of recent manufacturing.

Any info would sure be appreciated .

Thanks, BobnBernie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Logo looked familiar to me, so I googled "Charbroil"... that's the maker.

    Bookmark   March 4, 2013 at 6:01PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

klsevered, thank you and we apologize for not answering sooner. We knew we had seen the logo but couldn't remember who it was.. We searched BBQs but started with perfect flame because it looks like a flame. LOL

We were able to contact Charbroil by phone and was given a way to email them pictures. They say we will receive a response within 5 days.

Will post their response.

Thanks again, BnB

    Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 12:07PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Tried to find your item at Charbroil... not successful??

    Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 8:06PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Nu Wave Oven
Has anyone bought this? Is it worth the cost? It is...
induction stove power boost function
Have a set of Zwilling cookware and their brochure...
Need advice on a soup pot
hi, I haven't bought cookware in years, so don't know...
ellenr22 - NJ - Zone 6b/7a
glass top range / pots leave marks?
I have a new Kenmore Elite glass top range. The cooktop...
tea kettles
Hi - does anyone know of a whistling tea kettle that...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™