I just opened ........
A GREAT package from Teresa!
It came this afternoon and I waited for Kim to get home from work, she loves these swaps too.
First, there was a really nice letter from Teresa telling me more about herself. Teresa, thank you, it's really nice to get to know swap buddies better.
Then there was a packing list that explained that her theme was...."Categories-in-a-Box"....so here we go...
1. Condiments... Southern Delight BBQ Sauce, this looks really special and good, can't wait to try it. Apple Chutney,from Thomas Gourmet Food....yum! Doc Lee's Medium Pepper Relish, another yum! These were made in the same town that Teresa lives in. Also there is a jar of Savory Basil Garlic Pesto....a really big YUM here, it looks great.
2. Sweets....I'm busted! Teresa sent Almond Pistachio Biscotti and a box of Prim's Orange Filled Soft Cookies. Teresa knows how I love things to go with my coffee.
3. Table Top.... I love these... There are four of the cutest Chardonnay wine pattern plates, napkins to match and a pottery wine coaster....Teresa, the colors are great! They go with my color scheme so well. I can't believe you found something that works so well.
4. Seasonings.... Sea Salt and Tellicherry Peppercorns...both will be put to good use.
5. And the last catagory.... Etceteras..... the handiest little prep bowl...it hold about 1 cup and has a lid (from Oxo) this size will get lots of use and she even sent a bag of Martha Whites Self Rising Cornmeal Mix. This is impossible to find up here where I live.
Teresa....a BIG THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate everything you sent and the amount of thought you put into this great swap package. I wish I could take a picture and was glad to read that you took one. I had a ball opening it all up and everything was packed so well...nothing broke, smashed or leaking...you did good!