Integrated French Door Fridge With Door Dispenser?

thejusmeNovember 8, 2013

Is there any model of refrigerator out there that is:

-Fully integrated
-Accepts overlay panels
-French door (freezer on bottom)
-Has water/ice dispenser in the door

I have found a few good options that fit the first three criteria, but haven't found any that also have a water/ice dispenser in the door. Maybe what I'm looking for can't be found because it just isn't a popular option to have an external dispenser since it would 'ruin' the aesthetics of having a fully integrated panel overlay refrigerator.

So, is there something out there I've missed? If not I may just back all the way down to a freestanding SS french door counter depth fridge since they're at least half the price and most have a water/ice dispenser in the door.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
xedos

No, one does not exist.

Bookmark   November 8, 2013 at 8:52AM
thejusme

Ok, that's what I thought. I'm pretty good at researching things and I didn't find anything that fit all the criteria. Not sure I am in love with the overlay look anyhow, at which point I'm not tied down to a fully integrated fridge, which opens up many more possibilities for just a SS french door fridge with a dispenser in the door.

Bookmark   November 8, 2013 at 10:38AM
xedos

Overlay IS NOT the same thing as integrated !!! Integrated will be flush with your 24-25" deep cabinets and overlay will not be.

I think there are a couple of choices for a FDoor w/ ice in door if you just want to have 3/4" door panels on it. That is not the same thing as an integrated fridge though.

Bookmark   November 8, 2013 at 9:29PM
More Discussions
24" refrigerator. Liebherr, Fagor, LG, etc?
We live in Boston. We are in the market for 24"....
ttkogi
Who makes Counter Depth fridge less than 36" wide
Hi, who makes a counter depth fridge that is only say...
Brad Goodyear
Anyone have experience with Ad Mark (eBay) appliance dealer?
Am considering buying Gagg induction cooktop + combi...
myniyer
New Bertazzoni Induction Range?
I just saw a press release from Bertazzoni about a...
ltislander
Seeking Bosch Benchmark Feedback
I know there have been a few posts regarding the new...
nadianyc
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™