Calphalon Enameled Cast Iron at BBB

jessyfFebruary 21, 2007

FWIW folks, three colors, dutch ovens, panini grill, lasagna pans. Link below. Got coupons?

Here is a link that might be useful: Bed Bath and Beyond Calphalon cast iron

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deanb

Very interesting. This would be good a good one to use a 20% discount coupon on. Next time I'm at BB&B I'll take a look.

Bookmark   February 26, 2007 at 9:23PM
marys1000

Oh well. I guess Le Creuset is still the only option for enameled cast iron with a handle.

Bookmark   February 28, 2007 at 1:45PM
momj47

I saw them yesterday, they are very pretty, very heavy and very expensive, $130 for the 5 qt. round dutch oven. Even with 20% off, it will cost more than $100. Too rich for my blood. My $30 Lodge cast iron 5 qt.dutch oven will have to do.

Bookmark   March 9, 2007 at 11:08AM
jessyf

oooh momj47 I paid $50 for my enameled 6 qt Lodge cast iron. Is yours enameled too?

Bookmark   March 11, 2007 at 2:10PM
momj47

No, mine's not enameled. Ikea now has red enameled cast iron cookware, too. Very heavy and very pretty. The round one is $50. They also have an oval one. I didn't get them.

I think the days when Le Crueset reigned supreme are coming to a close. Most people aren't willing to spend that much, but are more than happy to spend less for a knock-off.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ikea cast iron cookware

Bookmark   March 11, 2007 at 3:18PM
bud_wi

If you insist on the Le Crueset brand, and are not in a hurry to complete your set, try checking TJMax/Homegoods/Marshalls. They always have it, and occasionally get in huge shipments from time to time. It's waaaay cheaper there than a measly 20% off.

Bookmark   March 19, 2007 at 9:37PM
findabargin

There's a cookware company called Fancy Cook that sells enamel cast iron for a really good price I got a enamel cast iron 10' skillet for $28.00 which Le Crueset sells for $99 and the good thing about this company is that they have it in 10 vibrant colors, so check them out at fancycook.com and also the quality of their cookware is just as good as Le Crueset you wont be disappointed.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fancy Cook Enamel Cookware

Bookmark   June 14, 2007 at 4:12AM
More Discussions
Mauviel m'150s and m'250c
I'm looking at some pans in these two lines -- I understand...
Gooster
New Viking Cookware
Has anyone tried the new Viking Cookware now being...
katespak
Kitchen Selective food slicer
Would anyone know of source for parts for Kitchen Selective...
debby_1
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
joan41
Fermented cabbage
Many people really enjoy as me the taste of fermented...
GeorgeLiv
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™