bean_counter_z4February 22, 2007

Help me choose a thermometer. I need a new one and was looking at the digitals on amazon. What do you use when roasting and grilliing? Do you have an oven thermometer; a refrigerator thermometer?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I just recently got a Thermoworks Thermopen instant read thermometer. I rarely get something that impresses me, but this is amazing. I have at least three other thermometers that were cheaper, but they don't even pass the boiling water test. Plus, the Thermopen can be used for everything.

    Bookmark   February 26, 2007 at 12:57AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks creature. Thermopen is one I haven't looked at. I'll check it out this afternoon. My old ones don't seem to last very long, just threw another one out.

    Bookmark   February 26, 2007 at 8:12AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchen Selective food slicer
Would anyone know of source for parts for Kitchen Selective...
best (semi-pro) brand pots and pans for induction
hello we are renovating our kitchen and now it will...
induction questions: heat distribution vs. pan size, moisture
I bought a single-burner induction hotplate to try...
New Viking Cookware
Has anyone tried the new Viking Cookware now being...
Help with Induction Cookware
I just bought a Samsung Induction cooktop, and I need...
Sponsored Products
15'' Outdoor Clock, Thermometer & Hygrometer
$39.99 | zulily
Medallion Outdoor Clock
$149.00 | FRONTGATE
Infinity instruments two sided rustic charleston clock/thermometer
Origin Crafts
American Outdoor Grill 24 Inch In-Ground Post Gas Grill - 24NGT-OOSP
Man Law Digital BBQ Tongs - ET492BBQ
$31.99 | Hayneedle
Craftsman wall clock - 18"
Origin Crafts
Infrared Surface Thermometer
$29.99 | zulily
The inca wall clock - 18"
Origin Crafts
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™