Kitchenaid mixer bowl for stand mixer - mounting brackets?

acfixerdudeJanuary 16, 2011

I have an odd mixer bowl that has the standard two mounting brackets to sit on the stand mixer but there are also some odd brackets above those, which I've never seen and cannot find online. See the photos below.

Any ideas what it is for?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It appears as if you have yourself a Hobart mixing bowl. Here is an example of one on ebay in link below. Go to ebay and search for Hobart mixing bowls and you will find some like yours. The one in the link is listed for $275! Whether they'll get that or not is another story.

Here is a link that might be useful: ebay listing of same bowl

    Bookmark   January 20, 2011 at 5:25PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Recommendation for pans for high heat cooking
I like "high heat" cooking, not the kind...
induction stove power boost function
Have a set of Zwilling cookware and their brochure...
Help with a Farberware MicroBrew
I need some help figuring out how to use a Farberware...
Kitchen Selective food slicer
Would anyone know of source for parts for Kitchen Selective...
best (semi-pro) brand pots and pans for induction
hello we are renovating our kitchen and now it will...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™