Calphalon Warranty Replacement

pratzertJanuary 18, 2006

Well, I have to say.... they honored their "Lifetime" warranty.

I had TWO Non-stick Jelly Roll pans and one twelve inch Non-stick fry pan that I sent back to Calphalon. The Jelly roll pans were flaking and the fry pan had lost it's non-stick ability. I've had them all for about 10 years now.

It took a month, but I got brand new replacements via UPS yesterday. The fry pan is the newest Non-stick "ONE" pan.

So, other than having to pay for the UPS fee to send the items back (about $9) I can't complain about their warranty.

Tim

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deanb

I've had a couple good experiences with Calphalon and their warranty. They didn't ask for a receipt either time and the last time (a couple years ago before the they came out with Calphalon One) they even mailed me a Fed-Ex mailing label so the postage didn't cost me anything. I've been using their cookware for 20 years and I think they make top-notch stuff and the warranty is as good as it gets.

Bookmark   January 18, 2006 at 9:53PM
pratzert

I was worried a little bit, but now I'm convinced that they stand behind their products. Plus, they seem to be making them even better so it should be even longer before you have to worry about replacing something under their warranty.

Tim

Bookmark   January 19, 2006 at 9:26AM
mecomnan_wildblue_net

so how do i get in touch with the warranty dept. of the chalphalon company for my warranty issues

Bookmark   July 5, 2011 at 9:02AM
More Discussions
Need a double boiler for induction cooktop
I need a 3 piece set: the bottom pan (induction ready),...
creativ3girl
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Grinder
My hubs gave me the meat/food grinder attachment for...
mimijacobs
Wagners 1891 Dutch Oven
I have a couple of questions about a 5 qt Wagners 1891...
jpc57
silicone baking mat aftertaste
i got silicone baking mats on overstock.com a couple...
ardcp
Is there lead in this antique brass pitcher?
Hello, I have a fondness for antique metal cookware...
bradleyd_svh
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™