48" Range -VS- 36" Rangetop+Dual Wall Ovens (see pics)
Trying to finalize my options here. Was thinking about a 36" rangetop and dual 30" wall ovens (as drawn in the pictures below) but lately am considering a 48" range instead. Here are my reasons...
1. Price is about the same if I used an all gas DCS 48" range (or about $1000 more for a 48" Capital Culinarian if I wanted to "upgrade")
2. I like the look of the 48" range significantly more than the rangetop. Purely a personal thing.
3. I will actually increase my counter space with the 48" range since I won't need the dual 30" ovens.
4. I will obviously need a larger hood. This is fine with me.
5. I have heard great things about the small oven on the 48" actually. It heats up quickly and is quicker to use, etc.
I am posting a few pics so you can see the layout.The oven wall is 11'6" in length. The other wall is roughly 17'. Island is roughly 6'x4'. Ceilings are 10'.
Please tell me what you think. See pics for layout.