Swanstone color question

lori_inthenw_gwDecember 11, 2013

I hope someone can help. I know I saw a Swan Co. rep on here at one time answering a question. But maybe someone else can chime in.

I plan a Swanstone shower (simple pan and walls, none of the textured stuff) in the same room with a Toto cotton white toilet and sink. It's actually on the opposite side of the room, but I'd still like the colors to be a similar as possible. Now the contractor wants to order the Swanstone and wants to know the color. I know I've looked at samples and my memory is that I just picked the cleverly-named "white." But now I look at the website color chart and see several that look like white to me, so I'd like a reality check before ordering.

I also know that not all products come in all colors, so that might also be how I ended up on "white." I just want a solid white, none of the speckled ones. Pearl, Tahiti white, and bright white all look white. (I assume bright white is on the bluer side, so that's probably not the way to go.)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ineffablespace

Tahiti White is speckled.
Pearl is off-white without speckles.

White and Bright White are plain white.

Bookmark   December 12, 2013 at 9:10PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lori_inthenw_gw

Thanks! My memory of looking at samples was that "white" was the way to go, but I wanted to check before ordering. White it is. Pearl sounds like a color I'd like, but maybe not in the same room with Cotton.

Bookmark   December 13, 2013 at 12:17PM
More Discussions
What do you think about tiling the ceiling of the shower?
This dovetails with previous posts where I've discussed...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Need advice on shower valve location!!!
We are considering a fixed wall or glass divider for...
aboutdabass
Please can you help with bath vanity design issue?
My original bath layout has changed somewhat, due to...
happyallison
Conflicting Contractors: how to anchor a shower niche shelf
Dear Bathroom Wizards, We put an 18-inch wide, extra-tall...
hobobrian
Textured tile on the floor of shower for safety?
I read this suggestion somewhere, has anyone used this...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™