BlueStar electric wall oven

arch13October 24, 2013

Does anyone have any information on these? Are they out? Do they even exist lol? I found some information just searching the web, and I found a dummy BlueStar website that I've linked below, but if you go to BlueStar's website, there's no information on them. I love the look of them, but am concerned about the lack of information. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.ageinplaceadvertising.com/index.php/products/wall-ovens/electric-wall-oven

This post was edited by arch13 on Thu, Oct 24, 13 at 17:15

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
twobelles

We must be on the same search! I just was in touch with BlueStar and they told me they should be available in January. Also, if you look on the Blue Star site, you will see a video from the Architectural Digest show. It highlights the new platinum range, as well as the wall ovens. (They are turquoise) HTH!

Bookmark   October 25, 2013 at 9:54PM
applnut

If memory serves, Bluestar's first gen gas wall ovens were long delayed from original scheduled release and then had to be recalled due to some issues. It's possible they learned from that experience and this one will go smoothly, but I wouldn't be planning on these for your reno/build until they're actually available and you can see them in showrooms.

Bookmark   October 26, 2013 at 8:37AM
arch13

Thanks for the info! Even the dummy link that was active two days ago is now dead. I'm excited for the release and to see them in person. In pictures, they're stunning.

Bookmark   October 26, 2013 at 1:03PM
More Discussions
Convection Microwave vs Speed Cook Microwave Help
We are remodeling our basement to include a kitchenette...
Teresa Cooper
Food Processor - Old Cuisinart, New Cuisinart, Used Robot Coupe?
I am thinking about getting a Cuisinart food processor. I...
johnliu_gw
36" Rangetop & Wall Ovens vs. 48" Range
Our current kitchen plans call for a 36" rangetop...
greasetrap
Island hood location/height
I've got a cooktop that's 20" X 37" that...
dickross
Wolf MDL error update
Wolf came out today and they are going to replace the...
a2gemini
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™