Replacement handle or cartridge

bdhutchDecember 17, 2012

I am hoping to replace my (likely very old) shower/bath handle without replumbing. The attached picture is the old handle that attaches to the plumbing with one bolt which comes through the center of the handle. The other two metal posts on the outside simply slide into mounting holes.

Any chance this can be found anywhere?

The old escutcheon plate has the name Wolverine model # 52190, and googling seems to point to Moen as being the ultimate manufacturer.

Thanks if anyone can help

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Wolverinebrass has online catalogues at their ".com" website.

Also call them at 800.944.9292, get on the phone with their sales or tech department and email them that photo while you are on the phone with them.

I did do a search for 52190 and it showed up as a faucet adapter.

    Bookmark   December 18, 2012 at 1:08AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Nervous about going curbless, need to decide this week. Issues, cons?
To be quite frank, we'd be doing this for looks only....
Bath fan dilemma
Looking for other options for bath fan/heater/light/nightlight....
No door to bathroom
We are picking our interior doors out tomorrow. I like...
Walls are blue with red and royal blue towels white...
Can you offer links to online Tile Retailers?
Just wanted to get a start at looking at tile. Anyone...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™