Master Bath & Closets help please
Please look at the Master Bath & Closet configuration. I am not really happy with:
1) Big double window toward the street where the tub is. I would need to have a mechanical transom to be able to open the front windows for cross-ventilation. Who wants to stand in the tub to open the windows?
2) I wanted to have a glassed-in shower but since the exterior walls are ICF, the shower fixtures will need to be in the wall between the tub and shower--no glass walls.
3) I want a laundry hamper--triple sized but it needs a home.
4) A space for linens: I have thought about having a 12" cabinet flanking each vanity along the wall.
My requirements are:
1) I want the closet off the bedroom or hall, not off the bathroom to keep moisture out.
2) Future handicap adaptable: 4 ft hallway and 5ft turning radius in bathroom.
3) Separate vanities:dh likes his things out on the counter; I don't.
4) Separate closets--he has shoes and clothes. I am content with a 3 ft x 6 ft walk-in. For him, the bigger the better!
Details of the house: Lake view toward the back. Walkout basement in the back. I have shown this plan beforeÃ¯Â¿Â½issue was with the powder room. That area has been reconfigured due to the elevator rough-in being too small.