Bathroom vanity paralysis

cmacdon1December 12, 2013

I am searching for a 36" bathroom vanity for our very small master bath renovation. Ours is an old house and I plan on vintage-style finishes, including marble wainscoting, basket-weave porcelain floors and subway shower tile.

So after searching the web ALOT I've found some good-looking and well-priced vanities on the Signature Hardware website by a company called Milforde. Does anyone have experience with Signature Hardware and Milforde? I can't find out whether these are good quality vanities or more like a big-box store quality...

Here's a link:
http://www.signaturehardware.com/product15476

Thanks!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Roberta.Madison

Hi GinterPark! I couldn't view the pricing on the vanity you are looking at, and I wish I could say I knew about the quality of merchandise from Signature Hardware. I know you've looked a lot around the web already, but was wondering if you've considered some of the new stuff on ebay. They have some genuine antique ones with beautiful detail on them, at less than $1K. I couldn't copy the image of the 36" one I saw, but I've included the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Antique 36

Bookmark   December 15, 2013 at 10:35AM
Roberta.Madison

Here's another one, I love the speckled finish on this, but prefer the shape of and detail on the first one I linked to above.

Here is a link that might be useful: antique 36 vanity two

Bookmark   December 15, 2013 at 10:45AM
cmacdon1

Hi Roberta,
Thank you for replying and for the links! I don't shop on ebay, but those are nice looking vanities.

I've ordered the vanity from Signature Hardware on Friday; so far, I've been impressed with their customer service and the speed with which they processed and shipped the order. Once the vanity has arrived, I'll let you know what I think of its quality.

Bookmark   December 15, 2013 at 1:22PM
More Discussions
Toilets, anyone?
Ten years ago we put in the Toto Ultramax after reading...
anniel58
Tile vs Granite on Face of Shower Bench?
I'm nearing completion on the remodel of my guest bathroom....
swguru
Console legs for wall-mount sink?
We have installed this sink in our bathroom: http://www.ybath.com/duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin.html?utm_medium=pla&utm_source=google&utm_content=duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin&cvosrc=pla.google.duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin&gclid=CKjNlI3C08QCFYhhfgodmE8A8Q The...
lesleymatson
Lighted Tub/Shower Niche
Anyone ever wire a light into your shower niche? I...
monicakm_gw
So upset about marble floor
This is how my expensive marble basket weave floor...
aiallega
Sponsored Products
Designers Fountain 82104 Mission Ridge 4 Light Bath Bar in Warm Mahogany Finish
$220.00 | Hayneedle
Varaluz Wall Mounted Lighting & Sconces Vintage 2-Light New Bronze Bath Vanity
Home Depot
Fairmont Designs Rustic Chic 30" Vanity - Weathered Oak
Modern Bathroom
24" Taren Vessel Sink Vanity
Signature Hardware
Yates 3 Light Bath Bar
$82.00 | Bludot