WANTED: Easiest, quickest way to post photos when/if my box arri

granjanFebruary 25, 2006

I have posted a few pix but it takes me forever so I never do. I have a hard enough time downloading to my computer. Is there a place to download to that then will let all of you see my box? (If it arrives?)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ann_t

Janet, I'm not sure I understand. Once you download the pictures from your camera to your computer, you then need to upload them to a website on line and then post a link. Here are a couple of the image host websites that I am familar with that you can store your photos on.

Picture trail

Smugmug

I prefer smugmug because you do not have to reduce the resolution of your photos and you don't have to keep upgrading to post more photos.

Ann

Bookmark   February 25, 2006 at 1:57PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
robinkateb

Jaqnet, I just used photobucket to post my pictures. It was easy, not like the lastime when I used shutterfly. I didn't even upload them to my computer first, just directly to photobucket. After they were uploaded it listed the web address for each photo directly below it. I did have to resize the photos before posting, under the edit photo tab. I think you will find me positng a lot more pics now.

Ann, does smugmug immediately show you the web address? I should check out the otehr options. I don't know what the limit for photos is on photobucket.

-Robin

Here is a link that might be useful: photobucket

Bookmark   February 25, 2006 at 2:28PM
More Discussions
Not your average refrig contents....
Tartine bakery is one of the local San Francisco icons:...
jakkom
Help me speak "mexican"
I have little familiarity with Mexican food...or the...
Annie Deighnaugh
Another kitchen science accidental experiment
The other day I made a soup with potatoes, tomatoes,...
sally2_gw
What happened? Scientifically speaking...
Well, I'm hoping there may be someone here to give...
christinmk z5b eastern WA
Another Record: $4.235 Per Pound for Ground Beef
I read this headline in a recent cnsnews.com article....
grainlady_ks
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™