Looking for a good paint color for my bathroom

ChristineJ1062December 12, 2013

We are in the process of remodeling our main bathroom. We currently have Behr Rocky Mountain Sky which is a bluish gray. What color paint do you feel will compliment the vanity and quartz top? We are debating whether to keep it, or change it. Perhaps go to a bluish green instead? The new bathtub and sink are biscuit and the toilet and towel bar will be changed as well. Any mirror suggestion would also be welcome. Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
raehelen

Love that vanity! Gorgeous wood! No suggestions, though am not crazy about how your present paint looks on my monitor.

If it was me, I would start with looking on Houzz and doing a search for 'maple vanity with peachy granite' for example, and see what colours I liked. Then I would head down to my local Benjamin Moore paint dealer and use their expertise to help me, bringing along a sample of the granite and the wood vanity (drawer front).

Bookmark   December 13, 2013 at 2:31PM
Roberta.Madison

Hi Christine! A fleshy pink would look great with that vanity and counter top. Cappuccino is another great shade you could use, too. Either color will bring out the respective colors of your beautiful vanity cab, and that quartz top.

I've included samples of both shades below. The cappuccino is in the snippet, and the fleshy pink is in the url at the bottom of this post (I couldn't copy the image, it was too small).

Here is a link that might be useful: pretty shade of pink

Bookmark   December 15, 2013 at 9:58AM
Roberta.Madison

Here's another sample of the pink I had in mind.

Bookmark   December 15, 2013 at 10:00AM
More Discussions
Anyone installed a Geberit in wall tank?
DH is getting ready to do the install in a 2 x 4 wall,...
numbersjunkie
Photos of your finished bathrooms?
Is there anywhere on this site where people on this...
bixa2805
recommend sink for combo powder/bath
am planning combo laundry/half bath. side by side washer...
elleninmaine
Contractor messed up shower pan. Fixable?
My contractor who I'm firing tomorrow messed up my...
gwrussp
White tubs not really white?
For our new build, I have chosen Imperial Blanco white...
mom2sulu
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™