have: omg i am the first!!!!
Got home last night to find a huge box on my porch. Couldn't remember ordering anything....then it hit me....SWAP PACKAGE!!
Ilisa (aka ArabellaMiller)was on her toes to get this done so soon!
And she obviously did her homework as she sent these lovely things:
1. a bottle of Jacobs Creek Grand Reserve Shiraz. Had a couple of glasses last night, it is very good!
2. A "Charm" corkscrew from IKEA. As she stated in the letter she included, "You can never have enough corkscrews!" (How True!)
3. A package of Spanish Olive Oil Crisp Bread. These are divine. Kind of like a big flat cookie, slightly sweet and crunchy with sugared almonds and a hint of anise. These won't last long!
4. Trader Joe's chocolate covered blueberries. I brought these to work to munch on. MMMMM
5. A box of decadent chocolate truffles. These just melt in your mouth! So good!
6. And a $10 gift certificate to TJ's for when ours opens up here!
7. And the box was strewn with Lindt chocolate truffles, too! Guess this should take care of my chocolate fix for a while!
Ilisa, this was the perfect ending to a long cold day! Thank you SO MUCH for all of these fabulous treats! As you can tell, I have already sampled them all, and between Tim and me, they will be gone before weeks end, I am sure! I don't yet have a digital, so I hope Ilisa took photos.