GE Profile Dishwasher

PeggyTasOctober 4, 2013

I am considering purchase of a GE Profile Dishwasher PDWT280VSS to match my Microwave and slide in oven. IT is on the pricey side and I don't want to by a substantially inferior product just to match, although match is a consideration. I have read some bad reviews and some that are good, but not raving. Does anyone have experience with this product? We are not coming from a high end dishwasher, but rather a Jenn Air builder model. We have owned Kitchen Aid in the past.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
williamsem

We have a 580vss and love it! I know it's a different model, but in case you don't get any responses...

Unless you are reading the same issues consistently, I'd take the reviews with a grain of salt. People are much more likely to post negative reviews.

Ours cleans great and is unbelievably quiet. From reading here, almost any newish model has long cycle times, so if that is an issue you are reading, it will be common to many makes and models.

What issues are you seeing over and over? Maybe someone can comment on that specifically.

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 9:53AM
More Discussions
Wolf gas/induction modules
We must make a commitment to appliances next week for...
judydenver
Can a Whirpool wrs342fiab00 Refrigerator use water filter bypass ?
I have an undersink filter connected to this fridge,...
edge
New cooktop slightly smaller than old cutout in granite
I have a 36 " gas cooktop in my granite countertop...
chirs1
essentials you can't live without in your front load washing machine?
I am trying to purchase a new washing machine for our...
abick2
Anyone have a Jenn-Air 48' range?
Hello, I was ready to buy a 48" DCS 5-burner w/griddle...
susan3733
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™