Fridge, DW, and Range hood help?

mommy2nkOctober 22, 2012

I am pretty sure we have selected the cabinets for our kitchen renovation and now I need to research appliances. I have decided to get the NXR 36" range. It seems to have good feedback on here. Although I don't live in a "pro range" neighborhood, I cook a lot and am always frustrated with having to move pots and pans around. This one seems like a happy medium, budget friendly and with a nice size.

Now I need input for dishwasher, fridge and range hood. I have budgeted $3000 for fridge, $1000 for dishwasher and $1000 for range hood. I currently have a Whirlpool Gold SXS fridge that is a few years old but I am not happy with it. I get rock hard ice cream and frozen lettuce. If I change the settings, I get warm milk. I am looking for a FD large capacity French Door. I really liked the looks of both the LG and the Samsung but reviews on here don't seem promising. I like the idea of the 4 door fridge. No clue where to look start for dishwashers, I just want one the cleans well. Range hood, needs to be a minimum of 600cfms and I think it will go under the cabinets. My current set up is a microwave which vents outside. I would love some direction in this area and hopefully can narrow it down for Black Friday. Thanks so much!

More Discussions
Major Kitchen Remodel
I'm looking for a counter-depth 36" stainless...
Kim Taff
essentials you can't live without in your front load washing machine?
I am trying to purchase a new washing machine for our...
abick2
54" Zephyr Monsoon II vs. Best by Broan 54" Potenza - Clear Winner??
GW, Ahhh - my favorite place to be the past 12 months...
Andrew K.
Zephyr Hurricane vs Broan QP430SS
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice or stories...
brewcat
Sealed vs Open Gas Burners
What's the difference between sealed gas burners and...
cbarkston
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™