HOST file not blocking websites.
I normally use the HOST file to block websites.
I entered a few websites on my son's computer
but when I when I tested them it still let me access them.
I tried running the nbstat -R command from the Run box.
I don't remember why I did that, read it somewhere I think.
Using the HOST file to block sites works fine on my computer.
But not on his. When I had his computer it worked fine for me.
But now that he has it (hand me down) it doesn't work.
What am I missing here. (besides brain cells).
Windows XP home edition sp2 + all updates (not sp3)
Pooh Bear (aka Fluff For Brains)