glass shower accessory

hanyDecember 26, 2013

does anyone know the name of this upper bar that is used to fix the free side of the glass sheet ?
where i can buy it online ?
is its length adjustable ?

This post was edited by hany on Thu, Dec 26, 13 at 7:01

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kohler Elevance Tub - for disabled - gorgeous
Pretty new product from Kohler. anyone who is looking...
Shower glass strong enough to hold towel?
We will be getting semi-frameless glass shower walls....
White tubs not really white?
For our new build, I have chosen Imperial Blanco white...
Microsilk vs. Air Tub (Jason) OR Bain Ultra
Apologies for the additional thread. I realize there...
Cultured Marble vs onyx collection vs solid surface shower pan
1st off, I am a long time lurker in these forums and...
Sponsored Products
Crystal Shower Chandelier
Fire Magic 3288-1 Built-In Double Searing Station with Side Burner - 3288-1
Shower Bright Brass Porcelain Cross Faucet Tele Shower Wall Mount | 13620
The Renovator's Supply, Inc.
Detroit Lions Circo Cheese Board & Tool Set
$27.99 | zulily
Illume Water Lily Starlight Tin Candle
$29.00 | FRONTGATE
Drawer Base
CliqStudios Cabinets
Palazzo Vintage Tray
$60.00 | Horchow
Lightolier 2-Foot White Radius Track
$24.99 | Lamps Plus
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™